Xerox Project | Dreams

   This one took me forever to come up with an idea for. Everything I tried to put together never turned out to be really original or interesting to look at. Nothing came to mind, until my roomates and I watched the second season of Stranger Things. The main antagonist is this huge shadow monster with tentacles that lives inside and possesses the main character. I really liked the way the monstor was designed, so I decided to use it as inspiration.
    I xeroxed my feet, hands, and face and then used all of them to make a shadow-monster-esc figure coming out of my head. I think it turned out pretty decently. For art movements, it definitely has some DADA  and surrealism influences. The message I tried to persuade the idea that the mind is an intricate thing and it wonders in a multitude of places when we sleep.


Here is the picture from Stranger Things that I used as inspiration



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ASCII Art

Flip Book Animation

Music Movements