Grid Art | Deja Entendu

I don't think I have ever spent so long on a project before. When professor Roundtree told us that it was time for us to really put work into some of these projects, I took that to heart and really spent time on this one. The assignment was to make a grid art of a piece of artwork. I decided to do one of my favorite albums and definitely my favorite album cover of all time. The album is called Deja Entendu by an indie band, Brand New. The album means so much to me and has really changed how I look at things.

Here is the original picture that I used:

















And here is my version of it:

















I used a 12x16 canvas and then used transfer paper to trace the image on to the canvas with pencil. I then took little Styrofoam beads and glued them on one at a time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ASCII Art

Flip Book Animation

Music Movements